In compliance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), of 11 July, the organisation’s identifying data are the following:
Registro Mercantil de Girona. Volumen 1938, Folio 48, Hoja Gi-32766
To publicize the products that Aesthetic Rent manufactures and markets, as well as to report news, studies, results, etc… Likewise, the data of the centers that indicate this may be visible on the web.
This legal notice (hereinafter, the “Legal Notice”) regulates the use of the website: www.deepslim.com
In general, the relationship between AESTHETIC RENT, SL and the Users of its on-line services, available on this website, are subject to Spanish law and jurisdiction.
You are hereby informed, and accept, that access to this website does not imply, in any way whatsoever, the beginning of a business relationship with AESTHETIC RENT, SL or any of its branches.
The intellectual property rights of the website’s content, its graphic design and codes are held by the AESTHETIC RENT, SL and, therefore, their reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other activity that may be carried out with the pages’ content is prohibited, even when citing the sources, without AESTHETIC RENT, SL ‘s written consent.
AESTHETIC RENT, SL reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information provided on its website, which may include limiting or not allowing access to this information by certain users.
AESTHETIC RENT, SL will not accept any liability for the information on third-party websites which may be accessed via links from any website owned by AESTHETIC RENT, SL . The presence of links on AESTHETIC RENT, SL ‘s website has a merely informative purpose and in no case implies a suggestion, invitation or recommendation concerning said links.
Other data to be included in the website, depending on the service or product offered by the company:
– The codes of conduct they adhere to.
– Data concerning the official authorisation required for their business activity.
– Professional association details and qualifications of professionals engaging in a regulated activity.
– Additional information when the service is accessed via a premium rate telephone number.
– If you also make on-line contracts, you should add the following information prior to the contracting process:
* Procedures to be followed to contract on-line.
* Whether the electronic contract document will be filed and whether it will be accessible.
* Technical means for identifying and correcting errors made during data entry.
* The language(s) in which the contract may be written.
* General conditions to which the contract is subject, if any.
* Confirm conclusion of the contract by electronic means, sending an acknowledgement of receipt of the order placed.